Thursday, May 3, 2012

Forbes Magazine Top 5 chocolates

Image source - http://blogs-images.forbes.com/carolpinchefsky/files/2012/04/Goldkenn1-300x240.png


Another review of top chocolate list,  this time from Forbes Magazine. Definitely I have not tasted them so they belong to my choco-tasteline.

Top 5 list
1) GOLDKENN
2) GUITTARD
3) AMADE
4) ULI MANA
5) MAST BROTHERS

According to the International Cocoa Association, the net sales value of confectionaries in 2011 was $55 billion worldwide. And I can safely say that I contributed to that value. I’m a chocoholic, and if it’s chocolate, I’ll taste it. I’m currently working my way through a Wawal 70% bar from Poland and a Raaka chili chocolate bar I picked up at Brooklyn’s Smorgasburg. I’ve sipped drinking chocolate from Marie Antoinette’s recipe from 1775, and I’ve sampled random bars from every country I’ve ever visited. For the most part, I’ve enjoyed them all.

You can read more from this link -
http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2012/04/27/the-five-best-chocolate-bars-youve-never-tasted/

No comments:

Post a Comment

flag counter

free counters

PinoyChocophile Magazine

add

Powered By Blogger